Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday 1/11 and Tuesday 1/12




So I am still figuring out how to get the pictures in order....2 snacks and Tuesday night's dinner.
The snacks are pretty self explanatory, that weird looking thing is 1/2 a link of chicken sausage. Dinner - oven roasted turkey breast (350 degrees, 20 minutes per pound or until internal temp is 160 - YES I roasted it). The Cauliflower concoction is my new favorite. Cauliflower, Bell Pepper, Sweet Onion, Curry and Coconut Milk....salt to taste....LOVE IT!

I usually have berries with my eggs at breakfast and an apple or 1/2 an apple for my afternoon snack....I am going to try replacing the apple with celery, or peppers or cucumber...on days I have fruit at breakfast. Today at the nutrition meeting someone suggested putting coconut milk in your coffee. I will report on how that tastes tomorrow!

Here's a nugget of inspiration - today at work someone said to me...."you are bugging me" I looked puzzled and then she said "you are losing weight"....I know this person well and so I replied, "that's b/c I don't eat crap all day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment