Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am Crossfit - Photo Food Log


On Monday - Day 3 of I AM CROSSFIT - my boss brings in a dark chocolate cake with milk chocolate icing and pecans on top. Talk about temptation. To take my mind off of that cake I sent Carey a picture of my lunch on Monday, next thing I knew I was photographing my snack. So What? So after the nutrition meeting on Tuesday I was inspired and I decided to commit to a photo food log during the 8 weeks of I AM CROSSFIT. Since this idea was just born I did miss photographing breakfast both days and lunch today. I plan to do this for as many meals and snacks as I can - if I stumble across a particularly good recipe, I'll share it.

Pictured here is lunch on Mon Jan 11th. Broccoli, Zucchini, a few Carrots and Chicken Cilantro Sausage from Sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment