Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Good Morning to Rest


This was a great day to sleep in, the legs were sore, it was a little rainy - enough said.
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 1 turkey bacon, almost half an apple (my son took part of it from me) and some almond butter. 



These snack photos are hard to see.
Snack 1: Central Mkt Roasted Deli turkey and Mrs. May's nut clusters.
Snack 2: Red and green bell pepper, almond butter and chicken sausage. (This is day 2 of replacing my afternoon fruit with a green or red veggie, I may still have an apple for my afternoon snack occasionally)




Lunch was leftover from last night....chicken stew, onion, hatch green chiles, zucchini.  Plus sliced Avocado.

I wasn't very hungy come dinner time (maybe it was all the almond butter I had today) so I had 2 eggs and some nuts.  Sipping a hot tea as I post. 

Keep up the clean eating!

1 comment: